Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Why does Bayer require at least 5 mg of the compound?
Compounds will be included in phenotypical screens on whole organisms. The generation of high-quality biological data on multiple plant diseases, insect pests and weed species requires at least 5 mg of test substance.