Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What is a SDS/MSDS?
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) or Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document produced in alignment with the UN’s Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals that the manufacturer, importer, or distributor of a chemical product is required to provide to downstream users.
The purpose of an SDS is to ensure that all workers who handle chemicals have the hazard information they need to safely use, handle and store them.