Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
When will scientists hear back from the company?
Sponsors review proposals on a rolling basis. Response time varies depending on how many proposals the company received. In general, scientists can expect to hear back within 3 months after the proposal deadline. While sponsors do their best to evaluate proposals in a timely fashion, sometimes it takes longer. You can check the status of your proposal any time in "My Proposals" in your Account Settings.