Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What type of research and development tools are available at Georgia-Pacific’s prototyping facility?
Georgia-Pacific’s Neenah Technology Center includes many of the tool necessary to build and scale prototype products such as the following: Injection molding, 3D printing, machining, SEM, analytical laboratory, fully-equipped microbiology lab, microscopy, finite element modeling, and physical product testing lab (water, oil holdout, etc).
Click here to watch a video about GP's Neenah Technology Center.