Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
What protocols or tests are used to determine germ kill efficacy?
Common methods of measuring germ kill include the following test protocols: EN1276, AOAC 955.14; 955.15; 964.02 Usage Dilution Test and ASTM 2274.