Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
What must researchers define in their proposal regarding energy sources?
Applicants must be able to define sources of energy that can be utilized (i.e., waste heat at our facilities, renewable, etc.) as well as the cost of that source.
Ideally, the technology can use waste or renewable energy but other sources of energy will certainly be considered.