Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What is the current technology for removing nitrogen?
Systems typically uses flow-through filtration systems with granular activated carbon or other organic composts. It is difficult to remove significant amounts of nitrogen and get predictable results with current systems.