Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What is ASTM D6400, ASTM D6868 and ASTM D5338?
ASTM D6400 is the standard specification for labeling plastics.
ASTM D6868 is the standard specification for labeling end items that incorporate plastics and polymers as coatings or additive with paper and other substrates.
ASTM D5338 is the testing method to determine aerobic biodegradation of plastic materials under controlled composting conditions, incorporating thermophilic temperatures.