Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What is Bayer’s motivation considering all IP rights remain with the institution?
Bayer is interested in learning about novel, early-stage scientific innovations in the context of agriculture. Testing4Ag is designed to trigger an open scientific discussion and to create opportunities for trustful partnerships beyond the program.