Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What happens after I submit a proposal?
- You will receive an email with the MTA, which must be signed by your tech transfer office or appropriate authority at a company.
- Once the MTA is signed, you will receive an email from Bayer with a link to upload the chemical structure(s) of your compound(s) to an FTP site. Bayer will then perform a confidential computational screen to evaluate their fit for biological screening.
- If accepted for biological screening, Bayer will request a sample of at least 5 mg. Bayer will organize the shipment, provide packaging materials, and cover the costs for the shipment.
All researchers will receive a decision from Bayer within 6-8 weeks after the RFP closes on March 31st.