Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
What biological results will I get from BASF?
You will be informed about the results of preliminary test from the in vivo screen against:
- Insects (4-6 species)
- Weeds (3 plants, pre and post emergence)
- Fungal pathogens (3 species)
In case your compound(s) were nominated by BASF (after prior agreement with you) to
be tested in their philanthropic public health programs against human pathogens (e.g.
malaria), you will also get those results.
All biological results from the preliminary tests will be provided to the participant and can
be used for scientific publications in accordance with the MTA.