By submitting a User Contribution to a Clorox Opportunity, you agree and acknowledge the following:
- As Clorox does not wish to receive or maintain any information “in confidence”, your User Contribution to Clorox does not create a confidential or other relationship between you and Clorox.
- Your User Contribution shall not include any confidential information that you received from another party.
- You have the right to disclose the information in your User Contribution to Clorox.
- Clorox reserves the right to contest the validity, infringement, or enforceability of any patent, including your own.
- Clorox may create on its own (or have already created) or may obtain many submissions that may be similar or identical to your User Contribution. You hereby waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that the materials accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Clorox may be similar to your User Contribution.
- Your User Contribution does not contain:
- any material or information (including Internet links, email addresses, images, or sounds) that constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, or "spamming," chain letters.
- any content (including Internet links, files, software, or images) that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, or the operation of Clorox’s network or websites.