Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
What are Open Calls?
Open Calls allow scientists to submit a proposal on a topic of their choice.
Why submit a proposal to an open call?
- Simple and straightforward process of making inroads with industry
- Every submission gets a response directly from a sponsor
How do I know what the sponsor is interested in?
- Research interests are listed on each company's Partnering Page
How do I submit a proposal to an open call?
- Open Calls can be found on Halo's marketplace or on a company's Partnering Page.
- Once scientists select a sponsor to submit their proposal, they will follow Halo's simple proposal submission process. This should take around 30 to 45 minutes.