Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Is there interest in barrier or primer coatings that have reversible linkages to allow metal removal for possible recycling or composting of the underlying film?
From a composting point of view, the metal is not a problem as it oxidizes. Metal removal could, however, be useful for allowing recycling of the metal.