Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Is there flexibility in the way the coating layer is applied? Does it have to be co-extruded with the rest of the layers?
PepsiCo would like to use their currently available equipment. So, it can be co-extruded if a skin layer or the coating itself can be applied through methods widely available in the market.