Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How long does it take to complete a proposal?
There is a single, standardized proposal on Halo and it takes most scientists less than an hour to complete. The average time is 45 minutes. Scientists can begin a proposal and finish at a later time. They can also use the same proposal to apply to future opportunities or choose to make it discoverable to other sponsors on Halo.