Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How is performance of laundry detergent determined?
A.I.S.E. Laundry Detergent Testing Guidelines are used to determine performance of laundry detergents. The protocol can be found in Download section here, with other info: https://www.aise.eu/our-activities/standards-and-industry-guidelines/laundry-detergent-testing-guidelines.aspx
Reckitt is interested in formulas that show a statistical superiority on more than 75% of stains when adding one dose of new product versus detergent alone in representative wash cycle (i.e. Cotton 40°C for Europe), and significant visible difference on stain removal on all oxidable stains like tea, wine, coffee by a panel test.