Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How does the facility credit work?
Awardees to Bayer's opportunity will receive a facility credit towards research costs at the SAM @Biosphere2 habitat research facility at the University of Arizona.
Funding will be proposal dependent and typically ranges from $10,000 to $20,000 USD.
Travel expenses are not covered by these awards. Similarly, experiment costs outside of the time and services offered by SAM are not covered by the facility credit.