Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How does Halo work?
Halo is like LinkedIn or Glassdoor, but instead of job openings, companies post areas of interest for research collaborations (i.e. RFPs) and scientists submit simple, standardized proposals.
Companies then review the proposals and reach out directly to scientists to learn more or provide feedback. If the two are interested in sharing confidential information or negotiating an agreement, the conversation moves off of Halo and the process proceeds per usual with any industry collaboration.