- Help Center
- Partnerships, Terms, and Confidentiality
Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
How does Halo prevent scientists from sharing confidential information?
To submit a proposal, scientists must check a box verifying that it does not include any confidential information. Every correspondence within Halo is also tracked and includes a warning not to share confidential information.