Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How does Reckitt determine if chemicals in cleaners and detergents are safe for home consumer use?
Reckitt and many international companies classify chemicals using CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging), a European Union standard from 2008. CLP Regulation aligned the European Union system of classification, labelling and packaging of chemical substances and mixtures to an internationally agreed upon standard. CLP helps facilitate global trade, harmonizes communication of hazardous chemical information, and promotes regulatory efficiency.
TIP: You can read more about CLP Regulation on European Chemicals Agency's website.