- Help Center
- Proposal Process
Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
How do I edit my publications, fundings and patents?
You can add publications, patents and grants in one of two ways.
- On your profile
Click on the arrow next to your profile avatar, then select "Edit Profile."
Then click on the appropriate tab and add a publication, grant or patent.
2. During the proposal process
On the last step, you have the option to select your most relevant publications, patents and grants from your profile, or to add new ones. When you add new ones, they will also appear on your profile for future use.