Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How can Bayer's funding be used?
Funding should be used to support research related to one of Bayer's three RFPs. This could include supplies, equipment, personnel, contract research, and other research expenses. Indirect costs are not included. There are no formal reporting requirements and applicants retain ownership of any intellectual property developed.