Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How are shingles installed on a roof and where is the adhesive applied?
Adhesives are used with asphalt shingles to prevent wind from catching loose edge of the shingle. The adhesive is applied to the shingles during manufacturing and cures in the sun once installed on a roof. The diagrams below demonstrate a typical asphalt-based shingle and installation process.