Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
For replacement of quats, will Reckitt entertain proposals with chemicals, materials, or compounds that have not yet obtained FDA / CE approval?
Our short answer is yes, we would consider. We are mainly operating with EPA, not FDA. We prefer some safety data, but are willing to consider proposals with promising in performance data.