Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Is it possible to fund non-wet lab research activities, e.g. working on policies or programs to enhance access to crop protection or NGOs?
Absolutely - Bayer is interested in supporting the R&D pipeline as broadly as we can. We do suggest making sure that your institution can accept the funds as a gift.