Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Is a budget required for Bayer's Grants4Ag program?
No, a formal budget is not necessary. Unrestricted grants will be given in the range of 5,000-15,000 USD or 5,000-15,000 euros. The payment will be given to your institution to support your work. There are no IP requirements, no indirect costs, and no formal reporting or accounting requirements. We do suggest you contact your technology transfer office (if in academia) to clarify your institutions requirements.