Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
How many proposals will be funded?
Unlike government grants, companies typically do not have a defined number of projects to fund. Every company is different and it depends on a variety of factors, like budget, strategic priority, and the quality and cost of the proposals it receives. Generally, funding will be provided for an average of 6 to 12 months. Specific details are provided in each RFP.