Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Are proposals reviewed on a rolling basis?
Yes. Sponsors review proposals in the order they are received. Since most proposals are submitted close to the deadline, reviewers will have more time to review those submitted earlier. In some cases, sponsors will only be funding one project. If the right proposal comes in earlier, the sponsor could stop accepting applications. In short, it's generally a good idea to submit your proposal sooner than later.