Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
Can you clarify the chemical form(s) of nitrogen that you are most interested in targeting? Is nitrate the primary concern?
We are targeting 5 forms of nitrogen (particulate organic, nitrate, nitrite, ammonium, dissolved organic) under the umbrella of “total nitrogen”. It’s difficult to predict levels of each coming into a stormwater system as they differ at each physical location so total nitrogen is the metric.