Account & Profile
- Bayer Grants4Ag
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Adhesives - Private Sponsor
- Bayer Testing4Ag
- PepsiCo - Plant Protein Extrusion
- PepsiCo - Alternative Sources of Potable Water
- Bayer - Space biology exploration
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Takeda - GI technology challenge
- General Mills
- BASF - Request for Materials
How do I add another researcher's name to my proposal?
We're working on making it easier to add co-investigators, but in the meantime, we recommend putting the other researcher or co-PI's name in one of the sections of the proposal. For example, you can name them in Step 4: Plan. If you run out of room, you can mention their name in the abstract if you add any of their publications in Step 5: Materials.